12.11.2011

Quick Update:

This coming week is finals week for me! =( so i won't be able to post as much as i would like, but i will still try to do a couple! Also, I want to do a little poll. Just comment below or email me your answer at k.jones1296@gmail.com.

Here's the poll:

What is your must have clothing item this season?
What are your favorite brands this season?

Knowing this will help me to posts that YOU the reader can relate to! So if you can answer one or both of those questions, let me know!

~Scarlett

Piece of the day:

Now how adorable is this statement necklace? Right now it is on www.hautelook.com and you could be rocking it for only $24! http://www.hautelook.com/product/2800343 . Don't forget Christmas is right around the corner and statement necklaces are super trendy right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment