5.23.2012

40% off Michael Kors Watches!

Michael Kors 'Runway' Grey Mother-of-Pearl WatchI LOVE rose gold watches and right now they are super popular, so this is the one I am showing. It is only $134.90 (normally $225) right now on Nordstrom. 
As I said, Rose Gold is SUPER popular right now and so are Michael Kors watches. There are a total of 8 different watches on sale for 40% off. They are all different shapes and styles, but they won't last for long! So click on over now to grab yours before their gone! They range in price from $135-$165, which might seem like a lot, but they are normally almost twice as much!
Michael Kors Ladies' Chronograph Resin Bracelet WatchThis is my other favorite, which is the same price as the one I showed above! I love white watches too, and the crystal detailing that surrounds the face makes it even more precious!

xo, Scarlett
TheTrendyChick

Tell me your favorite watch you own and wear a lot down below in the comments! I love hearing from you guys! 

7 comments:

  1. I got my mum a rose gold michael kors watch for her birthday, not the ones here but its similar and i'm in love with it, its so classy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! It adds something to any outfit!
      xo

      Delete
  2. Keep on writing, great job!

    my site :: クロエ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty section of content. I just stumbled upon your weblog and in accession capital to assert that I acquire in fact enjoyed account your blog posts.
    Anyway I will be subscribing to your feeds and even I achievement you access consistently rapidly.


    My page; ミュウミュウ

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic publish, very informative. I'm wondering why the opposite experts of this sector do not understand this. You should continue your writing. I'm
    sure, you've a great readers' base already!

    Take a look at my site :: コーチ

    ReplyDelete