5.23.2012

Dress for Less: Jessica Sanchez

 





In this Dress for Less post, I am going to show you an outfit that Jessica Sanchez wore last night for her third and final song, "Change Nothing." I couldn't find a great picture of it, but I feel that between these two pictures you can see her cream colored jacket well enough, because that is what I am going to focus on.

 This first option is from Forever 21 and is only $17. I like that is hard the same sort of collar in the front. It does not have the same black detailing on the sides though.

Another option from Charlotte Russe that is only $25. I love the button detailing!

 Cream of the Cropped Taupe BlazerThis blazer from Lulus is the last dupe, and is $61. I know it isn't cream colored, but I love the ruffles on the front!


Let me know in the comments if you think Phillip or Jessica will win!

xo, Scarlett

No comments:

Post a Comment