6.11.2012

Turquoise Statement Necklace


This gorgeous statement necklace is from Forever 21, and was only $5.80. Turquoise is always a popular color for jewelry, especially now! So I couldn't pass it up when I saw it. For once, it was actually the only thing I bought at F21! 

 
Here is a similar option, if you are interested in it. Unfortunately, this one is $6.80, but I cannot find the other one on the site! I love the color and the feather detailing on both of the necklaces!

What is your go to piece of jewelry for the summer?

xo, Scarlett

15 comments:

  1. cute! mine is one pearl on a silver chain!
    kw, ladiesinnavy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love turquoise!! It goes amazing with any skin tone! Lovely post! That necklace is gorgeous! :)

    http://www.lillatinafashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Almost anyone can pull of turquoise!

      xo, Scarlett

      Delete
  3. Both of these are gorgeous!
    Visiting from Emilyn's blog(:

    Mind checking out mine, TBA?
    Please publicly follow if you like it!

    Best wishes,
    -XO Abbigayle Rashae
    -trueblueabbi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course I will check your blog out! thanks so much for stopping by!

      xo, Scarlett

      Delete
  4. What a pretty piece, I'm loving the turquoise jewelery trend.

    Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog, following you here ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! and isn't turquoise just gorgeous?

      xo, Scarlett

      Delete
  5. Wowee! What a bargain find, it's gorgeous :)
    I never think to have a good hunt through the Forever 21 jewellery!

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! and yes, I had to hunt to find this! But I am so happy I did!

      xo, Scarlett

      Delete
  6. They're so pretty! love the colour

    xx
    http://jacque-g.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the necklace! The colour is amazing and it really pops! Such a beautiful eyecatcher :)

    xxo

    ReplyDelete