7.09.2012

Designer Look Alikes from Forever 21!

Kate Spade Ring: $98
orchidia ring

Forever 21 Ring: $5.80
 
******************************************************************************
Jeweled Cocktail Ring 
  
*******************************************************************************
I just wanted to point out to you guys that it is pretty easy to find similar rings for a lot cheaper. I recommend looking at Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe. Don't forget to use this trick to get them to last longer!

xo, Scarlett

6 comments:

  1. Pretty rings, and cool trick to make them last longer--I will definitely try that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful rings! But yeah price is a problem:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your choices from Forever 21- its one of my favourite shops. I have followed you from BBU Blog Hop.


    lauralovesboutique.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you! and that is why I showed affordable alternatives :)

    ReplyDelete