7.24.2012

Jewelry Haul!

  An overview of all the jewelry I have recently bought.
 An adorable elephant necklace and a heart necklace that says "love" dozens of times.
 I was really feeling pearls... can you tell? Love them both!
 Ear cuff from Claire's; orange flower earrings I bought out of town!
A look at the ear cuff on... if you are interested they also sell them at Icings. 

I bought the 2 necklaces and the 2 bracelets at a local boutique, so I can't tell you where they are from :( But they were having an amazing 5/$10 deal, so I quickly found 5 amazing pieces. I gave one to a close friend for her birthday though! 

Similar Bracelet here
Similar flower earrings here

Lately, I have been wearing more and more jewelry, so I thought I should pick some more pieces up! Do you have one piece of jewelry that you wear almost constantly? I would love to hear about it in the comments! 

4 comments:

  1. Oooh i love the spikey pearl bracelet, perfect mix of girly and edgy! I've wanted an ear cuff for ages now too, was yours fairly cheap? Might have to try Claire's :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the earcuff! so cute! :)
    check out my fashion&beauty blog?


    xo


    turquoiseinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks! It was around $7 I believe.

    ReplyDelete