11.26.2012

Go GeometricThis Winter!

Recently, I have seen a ton of people wearing thick, geometric print cardigans that look so warm and cozy!

  
Just throw on one of these over a pair of leggings or jeggings, and it looks like you put a lot of effort into your outfit! But in reality, you just took about 2 minutes. 
One way I would pair a bat winged cardigan like this is with a messy bun or ponytail, combat boots, and a dark colored lip color for fall! Tell me how you wear yours in the comments. 

The cardigan pictured above is $49 and I found it through Pinterest! I really like how it doesn't have any color, so you would wear a shirt underneath with a pop of color or shoes that are bright. Even use your nail color or lip color to make a statement with this winter essential! 
 Open Front Cardigan And of course Pacsun has a few different cute ones in stock! This one is $54, and I love how it has a pop of turquoise which will really stand out in the dullness of winter! 

  
This pink and black cardigan is from Forever 21, and is only $32.80. While that might seem like a lot for one cardigan, it really is a good price for one of these! Normally they are made really well and are so thick and cozy for the winter months, that it is okay to spend a little more than you normally would!If you would prefer, it also comes in cream and black! 

Now that I have showed you a few different options that you can checkout if you are interested in purchasing one, here are a few different pictures I found on Pinterest that inspire me when it comes to wearing geometric patterned cardigans! 


cozy fashion 7 I feel so COZY right now (26 photos)   cozy fashion 11 I feel so COZY right now (26 photos)  
 
 

chictopia.com  



xo, Scarlett




28 comments:

  1. I totally want ALL of these cardigans, oh how I wish I was rich! Do you have any of your own or are you too poor like me? Either way, you have great taste!

    - Laura @ http://polishedpanache.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I have a brown and white cardie from a couple of years ago. Time to dig it out again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm lovin' the pink & black cardigan from F21! Cool picks. :)

    ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ChaiChenPage
    http://lookbook.nu/chenmeicai
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2957855
    http://www.nuffnangx.com/user/hJK222B

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teaching with a FashionNovember 26, 2012 at 4:16 PM

    I just saw these at Old Navy! You are right. They are super trendy and make an outfit look like it really took some effort :)

    http://teachingwithafashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. These do look super cosy. Vero Moda make a lovely orange & burgundy Ikat print waterfall cardigan too.
    X


    fashiondotty.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this prints!!

    http://iamhappyabbey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the oversized cardigans and loving the first one.

    <3 Marina

    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me too! lol and no, I have yet to find one I really love that isn't too expensive, but hopefully I will find one soon! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Definitely! it sounds super cute!xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really? I didn't know they sold these as well! I will have to go look soon :) thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the info... I will have to look into it! xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am glad you like them as well!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for reaching out on IFB. Love your blog! I love these cardigans - especially the black and white one! Nice looks!
    Following....


    xo, Kenya


    www.kenyaldesigns.com


    Kenya L Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love those, especially the bottom ones! Those are so pretty!


    www.vintagelillies.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Too much of a hipster style for me but do like some of the geometric designs, perhaps on a different article of clothing! New follower


    www.butmoreimportantly.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I last year's version of the bottom left picture that I absolutely love!

    I just got nominated for the sunshine award and not it's my turn to pass it on to a blog that I like (:

    I was nominated for the sunshine award and now it's my turn to pass it along to a blog that I like...and I like yours!

    http://eggswithketchup.com/2012/11/28/you-are-my-sunshine-award/



    xoxo,
    Sarah Jeane

    ReplyDelete
  17. I particularly like the waterfall geometric cardi's, they look so snug! :)

    cheers and thanks for the message on IFB, it's how I arrived here!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have been lusting after these sweaters for a while now, I want one so bad! haha my favorite is the black and white one as well since there is more freedom in creating a fun ensemble :)

    http://dressingwithdesire.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. thank you so much, Fancesca! i love your blog as well :)

    xo, Scarlett

    ReplyDelete
  20. Everyone has a different taste! xo

    ReplyDelete
  21. thank you so much! it means a lot :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  22. MyFavesJournal.comJanuary 3, 2013 at 10:52 PM

    What a great selection

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love this look!

    ReplyDelete