2.13.2013

7 Valentine's Day Breakfast Ideas!

I pretty much ran out of ideas that are Valentine's Day related for the end of this series, so I am stretching it by posting a few different breakfast ideas that you can make for your family or friends!

Lemon Poppy Seed Rolls

 

Cocoa-Kissed Red Velvet Pancakes Recipe 

 
Just a cute picture to give you ideas! 

valentines day! 
For you fruit lovers out there!

  
Cheesecake Pancakes... supposedly healthy and tastes just like cheesecake!

Healthy strawberry muffins. No flour - Just oats, yogurt, strawberries. 

Well that is all for today... I have a busy night planned! But tell me below what your favorite breakfast food is! 


\

6 comments:

  1. Mm this looks so cute and delicious!
    Happy Valentine's day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yum! Looks amazing!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! I love pictures of food and hearts!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing post my dear!

    your blog is great, keep it on!

    xoxo YOUR NEW FOLLOWER

    I'm looking forward to see you soon on my blog

    http://rebelishion.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous post idea! A big Breakfast is my absolute favourite. And cheesecake pancakes, good grief! I want to make all of these and eat them in one go. B. x
    http://muffage.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL pretty much sums it up! I would love it if someone would come make all of these for me ;)

    ReplyDelete