2.06.2013

Sweetheart Series #6: Gift Guide!

This gift guide is mainly one for the ladies in your life, so if you are looking for men's and children's gifts, I apologize! Also, I found some of these things on Etsy, so order ASAP if there is a chance you want them by V-Day! I just like introducing you guys to some of the small shops I have come across recently. :)

Valentine's Day Gift Guide For Her!
iPhone 5 case, iPhone 5 cover Love, Valentines Day Gift


 you're my favorite Heart Pullover, Valentine's Day Gift, Heart Sweater, Gift for a Loved One  

Love you Today, Tomorrow, & Forever Necklace Custom Length Perfect for Valentine's Day 

Love Never Fails Pashmina Script Scarf - Black and White - great Valentine's Day Gift 

  

Best Kiss Gift Set Lip Gloss - LipLicious - Bath & Body Works 

 


I hope you enjoyed this gift guide for V-day, request any other posts you want to see in the comments!





6 comments:

  1. i <3 hearts lol http://theprettybeautiful.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to admit, my boyfriend has slightly worrying taste when it comes to presents..... maybe i should show him this way!
    Rosie xo
    A Pocketful of Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great selection of Valentine themed items http://kjandersen.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so great! I need to forward this to the hubby!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I honestly think that Love Never Fails scarf was created for me, I LOVE <3333


    www.sunkiissed.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this post :) such pretty items!!

    Love Emily xx

    http://love-x-beauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete