- 6 tablespoons hot chocolate mix
- 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons canola oil or melted butter
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- Handful of chocolate chips
- Handful of marshmallows
- Using a fork mix together the hot chocolate mix and flour in a coffee mug or small bowl.
- Stir in the oil, water and vanilla until all of the ingredients are wet.
- Mix in the chocolate chips.
- Microwave on high for 60-90 seconds. The center should still be molten.
- Cool for a few minutes, it will be HOT.
Mix all the ingredients well and then microwave!
I think my center was a tad underdone, but I didn't want to overcook the edges!
Add some marshmallows and microwave for a few seconds longer.
And it's time to eat it! I couldn't end up finishing it though, so I would recommend sharing with someone, unless you are really hungry!