3.01.2013

Wishlist for Spring Twenty-Thirteen

There have been quite a few beauty clothing pieces that I have been eyeing recently, so today I thought I would share them with you guys! As some of you know, I do wishlists occasionally, mainly to show you guys in case you have similar tastes, but also to help you guys get to know my style a little better!

Heard - Infinity Scarf Shawl Circle Scarf Loop Scarf  Gift -fatwoman - LOVE 
As most of you already know, I love scarves and I love hearts. So put the two together and you have something I am completely in love with! The red and the navy together looks so good as well, and I think this could be a scarf you would wear in almost any season! Light enough to be a spring/summer scarf, but the colors or perfect for a fall/winter scarf. Plus, it is only $17 on Etsy, so pretty hard to pass up!


057
{photo credit}
When I saw these cat flats I fell completely in love, and they need to be added to my closet ASAP. In case you guys don't know, I love cats. I volunteer to help homeless cats, and I have 4 of my own. I was only supposed to have 2 cats, but then 2 kittens showed up about 2 years ago at my house and they were only a few weeks old, so obviously my family took them in! LOL it's a long story, but I really do love cats, and these flats! The problem is these flats are $50, which really isn't too bad, but I might attempt to try my own DIY version of them sometime! Here are two different DIY's similar that I might try:

I might do a mix between the two to come out with the purrfect kitty flat! (sorry, couldn't resist!)

Next, I have been wanting to try the Nivea Lip Butters. I am sure you have all heard of these before, as I have seen them raved about on youtube and on multiple blogs. Since I love yummy smelling/tasting lip products, I will probably not purchase the original, or if I do, it will probably be last! I actually have never tried any product from Nivea before, but I have heard great things about their other products as well! And as most of you know, I am a sucker for new lip products! 



 
I have been wanting a shade of nail polish like this forever! I light pink with a hint of purple... so cute! Stole this picture from The Polish Aholic, and it is of Cool Cascade by Essie. 



My Two Sense Dress - Blue, Lace, Sheath / Shift, Sleeveless, Sheer, Short, Tan / Cream, Black, Peter Pan Collar, Party, Twofer, Collared, Pleats
I am completely in love with this dress from Modcloth! I love the blue, the lace, and the collar! I mean, what's not to love right?! It is $39.99, which is a pretty good price considering how cute it is.




Poppy and You Know It Dress - Short, Multi, Red, Blue, Pink, Black, Floral, Exposed zipper, Belted, Party, Fit & Flare, Tank top (2 thick straps), Cotton, Scoop
This is another dress from Modcloth that is $37.99. I think it would be absolutely perfect for an afternoon picnic this spring with your significant other, of even just with friends! Or lunch out at a cute cafe with one of your girlfriends. The possibilities of where to wear this floral dress are endless!



Kara Antiqued Brass Mini Bow Necklace Made to Order
Even though I have been loving bubble necklaces and other statement necklaces recently, I also want to add a few delicate necklaces to my collection that I can wear on a daily basis. I just love this cute little brass bow necklace, and it is only $15 off of Sassy Lemonade!
Bellevue Wrap Watch Next, I love this watch from Francesca's. I love the chain detailing, and the color is perfect for spring! It is only $30 online.  

Let me know what is on your wishlist for this spring or what your favorite item on my wishlist is! 


23 comments:

  1. Lovely choices! The cat flats are so cute, and love that nail polish colour!

    - Celine
    http://indigobellefashion.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maria João SilvaMarch 2, 2013 at 7:57 AM

    Amazing picks! :D

    xx MJ

    http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have tried Niveas face cream before, its nice. Curious about the lip butter, I hadn't heard of that before. I would definitely get the scarf. I would really want a maxi pleated skirt too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love everything! That scarf is just perfect!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really pretty picks here - want to try the pink essie polish & nivea lip butters x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mouse flats are so cute!
    cutenquirky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm seriously loving this wishlist =D The watch from Francesca's is to die for!

    http://sensiblestylista.blogspot.com/2013/03/modmintfloralmaxigiveaway_3.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sam @ Frills and ThrillsMarch 3, 2013 at 7:21 PM

    I am loving your style and fashion picks, the heart print scarf is so sweet and adore the kitty flats. Floral dress is beautiful. I wish we get these lip butters here in SA soon. Thanks for your visit...wishing you a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the cat flats and the bow necklaces. nice picks!


    lalainephotos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the heart scarf!

    -Kati

    http://almoststylish.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  11. thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks! xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. I wish I could pull of maxi skirts... they look so cute! xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. thank you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aren't they?!

    ReplyDelete
  16. thanks for your kind comment! And isn't it gorgeous?!

    ReplyDelete
  17. thanks so much! I am glad you liked the picks as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. thanks so much! xo

    ReplyDelete
  19. thanks, Kati!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Isn't it?! I really want to get it :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. The cat flats! My they are adorable! I'm definitely going to check out the DIY videos. As a fellow cat lady in the making, I commend you :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Yay, another fellow cat lady! Aren't they just adorable?!

    ReplyDelete