5.24.2013

DIY Popsicle Recipes!

Now that it is finally summer, I wanted to do a post about DIY popsicle recipes I have come across. I personally love popsicles, and I think they are perfect to eat while outside enjoying a nice summer evening or to cool down with after a workout.

6 Great Popsicle Recipes - Oreo Popsicles from Little Inspiration - TodaysMama.com 
                                              1.                                                                  2.

Honeydew Raspberry Popsicles  creamy strawberry popsicle recipe
3.                                                                   4. 


  berries and peaches popsicles
5.                                                                  6. 

 

I am planning on making lots of posicles soon, so I might do a post on a recipe I tried! Tell me in the comments if you plan on trying any of these, or if you have a favorite posicle recipe! Personally, I can't wait to try the cookies and cream recipe. Don't forget to tweet me pictures if you try one of these! 


16 comments:

  1. Love this! Really need to try this very soon. :)

    http://mystylediaryblogspot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maria João SilvaMay 25, 2013 at 6:01 AM

    This looks so good!!

    xx MJ

    http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those look so beautiful and delicious!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some of these look amazing! Need to give them a try! Thanks for linking me to your blog, following you now!

    Labellavida2.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you so much! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks, please tweet me a picture if you do or let me know how they taste :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't they?! Can't wait to try them all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks hope you try one sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please let me know how they turn out if you do! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. These all look incredible! I haven;t made any popsicles for years and then it was just plain old juice - maybe I should get more adventurous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahh these look so good, definitely need to give some of them a try!

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh yummy, love these images and such a great idea. I have a sweet tooth so maybe this could be just the thing to stop me eating so much chocolate hehe
    http://kimiandme.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would definitely recommend trying out popsicles again! If you make them yourself you can make delicious ones that aren't really bad for you so you can have a yummy treat to cool down! xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks! If you do try any, please tweet me pictures or tell me how they turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I know exactly what you mean! I eat chocolate pretty much every day, so making something like this could help me cut back! :)

    ReplyDelete