7.15.2013

Affordable Statement Necklaces!

As all of you know, statement necklaces are insanely popular right now. Unfortunately, it is hard to find cute ones that are under $50 or so. Recently I have come across quite a few that are under $20 and really cute, so I decided to devote a post to them! At the same time, I am going to introduce you to a few boutiques you might not have heard of before. Hopefully you will think they are as cute as I do!

Red and PinkBubble Necklace   Fan Fringe Necklace J Crew Inspired
My Pink Heels Boutique:: $16                                        BrinaBox:: $19

   Sassy Spike Necklace       Necklace 133
Evie J :: $10                                                                Sira&Mara:: $14

    
Charlotte Russe has TONS of cute ones, all at a great price!

           
Forever 21:: $14.80                                                  Forever 21:: $8.80



If you are interested in seeing how I styled my statement necklace, take a look at this post!
  

Which statement necklace is your favorite? Where do you purchase your statement necklaces at? Tell me in the comments, and be sure to link any posts that you have styled statement necklaces in at the end of your comment so I can see how you wear them too! 



11 comments:

  1. I LOVE a good statement necklace, and if they are affordable, even better! Thanks for posting these options :)

    Katie
    Style Diary

    ReplyDelete
  2. third one is my favorite! Awesome finds

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm head over heels in love with statement necklaces - I've bought them, made them .. love them! And I've also found many quite cheap ones :)

    www.zerxzastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the second one! H&M and primark do cheap ones :)

    tie-dye-eyes

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Charlotte Russe style looks amazing! I have loads of statement jewellery but I really need to use them!

    Olivia xxx
    beautyfromthefjord.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have found my statement necklaces all over the place. Forever 21 usually has decently priced ones. I'll usually spend a bit more on them if I have to because I love them so much.

    Melissa
    http://miss-melissa.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favourite is definitely the Triangle one, it looks so cool! Although I find I can hardly ever pull them off because they just don't suit me :( Great post though :D x

    Beaumaquillagex | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. These necklaces are beautiful! I'm checking out the links right now! I love the fan fringe one, that is gorgeous! I usually just borrow my mom's statement necklaces because she buys a lot of them. Target always has cool ones, but Target has everything, haha!


    Francesca
    www.vintagelillies.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are some great necklaces, from brands I haven't even heard of! My favorite has got to be the Evie J one. Great inspirational post :)

    Tinasylvia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving statement necklaces this summer, your picks are lovely and at prices that won't break the bank! Directed to your blog via twitter, it's lovely so followed you with GFC and bloglovin:)
    I look forward to reading your future posts, Alex x
    allurescent.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great article! Thanks for sharing...

    Leah

    http://urbiana.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete