7.04.2013

Preppy 4th of July OOTD!

Happy 4th of July everyone! Hope you all have a fun-filled day with friends and family. This morning I am stuck riding in a car. Fun fun! But hey, it gives me time to do bloggy things and read books and such!


Anyways a few days ago I went to lunch with a few of my best friends and on the way back we saw this random place that we had never been to before. It ended up being a little park place that had the cutest little house and flowers and such. Since I had on a cute outfit, I got one of my friends to snap a few pictures of me on my phone. Thanks L for doing that if you are reading!

  
 Here is a close up of the accessories I wore. Simple yet chic!

Shirt: Forever 21 | Shorts: Forever 21 | Flip Flops: Old Navy | Necklace: Charlotte Russe | Bracelet: Claire's


12 comments:

  1. Love the oversized chain! I need to invest!

    http://lostinwonderlandxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great necklace! Hope you had a wonderful day!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful necklace... Love it.

    I would like to invite you to enter this wonderful International Giveaway by PersunMall. The most exciting part is that, every participant gets 20% off on $60 and above. So you do not lose anything. Just win. :)

    http://chic-ilicious.blogspot.in/2013/07/persunmall-international-giveaway.html

    Love,

    Kavita.

    ReplyDelete
  4. disqus_qVqSYWrDCWJuly 6, 2013 at 11:44 AM

    you're welcome love <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy belated indepence day! Your outfit is so cute, I love your shirt and jewelry!


    Francesca
    www.vintagelillies.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The jewellery is cool!! Found your site and now a follower!!

    x Mon

    http://www.confessionsofachopinholic.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks! It was only a few dollars, but it looks like it would be much more in my opinion!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you Caroline!

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you Kavita!

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks Francesca! Hope you had a great 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  11. thank you so much Monica! I am so glad you like it! xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stephanie DreamsJuly 14, 2013 at 3:13 PM

    Love the necklace, looks cute with the stripe top :) lovely xx

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete