7.02.2013

Summer Overalls

Let's see... the last time I wore overalls I was probably 5. But guess what? They are making a comeback, and not just for toddlers! At first I was really skeptical of this trend, but I think some overalls are starting to grow on me. Keyword is some. Even though I have yet to add any to my closet, I am going to show you a few that I actually do like!

 

Floral Print Overalls- Forever 21- $35
Personally I think I like patterned overalls better than normal overalls, even though they will match with less things! 

 Image 1 of River Island Dip Dye Overalls
Dip Dyed Overalls- Asos- $68
Next is this beauty. I love the wash of the denim, the style of the closures, and the dip dye effect. The thing I don't like, the price! If you just like the dip dye effect and don't really care about the rest of these overalls, I would definitely recommend going thrift shopping and doing this yourself! 
Image 1 of ASOS Short Denim Overalls in Ripped Vintage Wash
Ripped Overalls- Asos- $68

Lastly, I found another pair from Asos that are pretty cute. Again, I would probably just make these myself if I really were thinking of buying it, since it is $68. I actually really like how the model is wearing it with stripes in this picture!

Tell me in the comments what you think of overalls! Would you ever wear them?



18 comments:

  1. Im totally digging the trend a must have for summer! x

    http://www.heldtogetherbypins.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks! I'm loving the overall trend -- I'm just not too sure if I can pull it off. :P


    xo
    Aleesha
    Covetandacquire.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think overalls were popular back in the mid 90's. Anyway, it's been a long time, and I'm fairly excited about them coming back.

    Beauty Fashion Skin Care Blog -Girlie Blog Seattle | Casual Chic Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am definitely loving overalls and I'm glad their coming back into style.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Courtney MelvilleJuly 3, 2013 at 3:03 PM

    Loving all 3 of these, they're gorgeee! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like all three, but especially like the first pair xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the first one <3

    check out my latest look:http://www.fashionglow.ro/?p=3186

    xoxo,Khloe

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thara VidyaratneJuly 4, 2013 at 12:09 AM

    How cute! A chic and comfy alternative to the shorts and dresses I usually wear in summer! Love it :)

    Thara from Moss & Stone
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fashionably SparklyJuly 5, 2013 at 5:42 AM

    I thought the same at first but now I think they are cute :) I like the floral and the dip dyed ones! ^^

    Fashionably Sparkly

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm glad you like it too Paige! xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is exactly how I feel! xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. They definitely were! But trends always seem to make their way back!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm glad you like them! xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. thanks so much Courtney!

    ReplyDelete
  15. thanks! I am glad you like them!

    ReplyDelete
  16. thank you so much Caise!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks! I like them too because they are different! :)

    ReplyDelete