7.18.2013

Summer Workout Ideas!

True :) 
Today I am going to share with you guys some summer workout ideas! I am going to include my favorite workout videos from Youtube, and some other ideas that I enjoy doing.
 Go for sore.
Youtube Playlist:
Any of the HIIT workouts! 
 Motivation
Challenges: 
Doing challenges (such as the squats challenge) is a great way to keep yourself motivated until you see results. You can take 10 minutes out of your day for 30 days, right? I did, and I saw decent results with the squats challenge inspired by Carly Rowena on Youtube! She also has arms, abs, etc challenges so take a look! 


Tryn! 
No Gym Summer Activities: 
Honestly I don't like going to a gym a working out. I prefer to go outside and workout at my own pace for however long I want or can that day! Recently I have been going on hour long bike rides with friends and family a few times per week, and it has been great! Also, just going on walks in the evening or running around your neighborhood can be a nice little workout to get in. If you have a pool or go to one often, swimming is another great idea! I also love playing volleyball and tennis, so if there is a sport you love, try getting a group together and playing a game just for fun!
 

8 comments:

  1. I've been meaning to take that squat challenge, but so far I've only been motivated enough to go for a run everyday. Inspiring post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really think that I need an ab challenge and really stick with it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm like you - love working out but I HATE the idea of the gym. I'm much happier doing it in my own comfortable surroundings. Really useful post xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. These ideas are great, I really adore doing different challenges and your ideas were very inspiring :)

    http://zerxzastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Only?! Running every day is great, I wish I could be that motivated! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely checkout some of the things from this post then! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to know I'm not the only one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much, I am glad I inspired you! xo

    ReplyDelete