9.26.2013

5 Fall Recipes via Pinterest!

Recently I have found quite a few recipes that I want to try this fall, so I decided to share them with you!
Candy corn cupcakes 
These candy corn cupcakes look so adorable and would be perfect to take to share during the fall! 


S'mores Pudding Parfait 
This S'mores pudding parfait is perfect for those days when you want a s'more but don't want to roast marshmallows! 
 
 
 Apple pie bars from Cooking Classy... these look amazing! 

Apple pie bars with white chocolate drizzled on top? Sounds delicious!

Apple Pie Snickerdoodle Cookie Bars would be delish served warm with ice cream! 

Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls. Pumpkin AND cinnamon rolls? This might turn out to be my favourite thing EVER. 
Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls sound like a delicious Sunday brunch food to me!  



xo, Scarlett




3 comments:

  1. I'm so hungry now lol....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love to try those apple pie bars!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! I think I gained 10lbs looking at your page today. YUM!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete