9.08.2013

Back To School DIY: Crayon Art!

Before summer was over, my friend and I decided to try crayon art for the first time. I love the way the both turned out!
  
She created a heart, while I just did the typical one! I taped off part the the bottom so I could write something later on.
So many colors to choose from!
We just hot glued the crayons to the canvases. It was really easy, and it only took a few minutes before we began to melt them!


Here is my finished creation hanging on my wall! I decided to put FAITH on the bottom!

Have you created crayon art before? Tell me about it in the comments!

10 comments:

  1. :O GREAT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was shopping to do this today and I couldn't find the giant box of crayola with all of the different colours. I felt so old standing in the toy shop being like "what are these crappy twistable crayons?!?" I miss the big box with the pearer at the back :(


    www.chrissylilly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cool!!

    check out my latest look:http://www.fashionglow.ro/?p=3448

    xoxo,Khloe

    ReplyDelete
  4. This idea is so so cool! Love it!

    xoxo

    www.zerxzastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks so much, Laura! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw :( I bought a few different boxes at Michael's!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks Sandra!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How fun! I've seen art like this on Pinterest, but I never knew it was so easy to make! :)

    Rachel Emma
    http://daydreamfrenzy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete