9.05.2013

Junior Year Bucket List!

Here is my Junior Year Bucket List! I will probably update it every few months crossing things off and adding new things!




  1. Go to a drive in movie
  2. Host a bonfire
  3. Go to the local Apple Orchard
  4. Go to the local pumpkin patch
  5. Go to homecoming
  6. Go on a picnic
  7. Go on a hayride
  8. Go to a haunted house
  9. Go to a concert
  10. Have a random acts of kindness day
  11. Go to a festival
  12. Have a leaf pile photoshoot
  13. Get a seasonal drink at Starbucks
  14. Buy a monogram pullover  I won one! Post coming soon!
  15. Go in a corn maze
  16. Go on a hike
  17. Set off floating lanterns
  18. Go to a soccer game
  19. Go bowling
  20. Make caramel apple cheesecake cookies
  21. Go star gazing
  22. Go in a corn maze at night
  23. Go to prom
  24. Buy Hunter Boots
  25. Make DIY glow in the dark bowling
  26. Make 10 things off of Pinterest (4/10)
  27. Have a pumpkin painting party
  28. Send 5 handwritten notes just because (1/5)
So far Junior Year has been decent... already a lot of ups and downs! I literally have no time to blog during the week, so I have to be really organized and plan ahead! I don't get home until about 6:30 because of volleyball, and then I have to eat and shower. So I spend my remaining few hours doing homework and studying most nights! The very first day they piled on the homework, and it hasn't slowed down since. I try to use my weekends to work ahead on schoolwork, spend time with friends and family, and of course write a few blog posts!

Tell me what you want to accomplish in the next year!

7 comments:

  1. I love this!! I might try and do something similar - It's nearly by birthday so maybe I'll make a mini bucket list of things to do before the next one :) Thanks for the inspiration!
    Natalie xoxo
    theblondeethos.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have hugely long bucket list on my blog, it keeps me motivated to try new things! http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/10351637/brightongirlblogger

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! Can't wait to follow you on your journey.
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck on school!!!

    check out my latest look :http://www.fashionglow.ro/?p=3422

    xoxo,Khloe

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks so much Caroline! I can't wait to accomplish some of these things!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your bucket list! Thanks for sharing! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad it inspired you, Natalie! Please tweet me or comment back with the link if you create one and do a post on it!

    ReplyDelete