11.12.2013

Pumpkin Painting Party!

 In late October, a few friends and I got together to have a pumpkin painting party! It was also on my Junior Year Bucket List, so I am really happy that I was able to cross that off and make a ton of great memories in the process. Notice my friends adorable cat Jack. He wouldn't leave us alone, but he is so cute!
 Here are the three colors I used to make my ombre pumpkin! I ended up blending two of them to make a fourth color as well.
Here is the final product! I really love how it turned out considering it was my first attempt at painting a pumpkin!

Have you painted a pumpkin before? I have seen tons of cute designs! Tell me in the comments what you would paint on your pumpkin!
xo, Scarlett

9 comments:

  1. Great post and cute, lovely cat!:)

    jointyicroissanty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww cute kittie! never heard of painting pumpkins beforee


    www.tigerlilybeauty.blogspot.com


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds really fun!and that cat is such a cutie!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hhhh painting a pumpkin, such a unique idea!! Defo gonna do this next year, bit late now :D

    Sarah xx

    Friday is Forever Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Chantel! Neither had I until that day, but I have to say I will probably do it every year now! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isn't he adorable?! I had seen a lot about it on Pinterest, so I decided to try it out! You should try it out next year! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Isn't he just adorable?!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Sarah! I am glad you are going to try it out! xo

    ReplyDelete