12.18.2013

Junior Year Bucket List Update!

 
  1. Go to a drive in movie
  2. Host a bonfire
  3. Go to the local Apple Orchard
  4. Go to the local pumpkin patch
  5. Go to homecoming
  6. Go on a picnic
  7. Go on a hayride
  8. Go to a haunted house
  9. Go to a concert
  10. Have a random acts of kindness day
  11. Go to a festival
  12. Have a leaf pile photoshoot (I couldn't do this because the day I was planning on it, we got a huge storm where I lived. A tornado even wiped out a town that was kind of close to my town. Needless to say, all the leaves were gone after that wind! There's always next year!)
  13. Get a seasonal drink at Starbucks
  14. Buy a monogram pullover  See my review on it!
  15. Go in a corn maze
  16. Go on a hike
  17. Set off floating lanterns
  18. Go to a soccer game
  19. Go bowling
  20. Make caramel apple cheesecake cookies
  21. Go star gazing
  22. Go in a corn maze at night
  23. Go to prom
  24. Buy Hunter Boots
  25. Make DIY glow in the dark bowling
  26. Make 10 things off of Pinterest (2/10)
  27. Have a pumpkin painting party See post here!
  28. Send 5 handwritten notes just because 
I still have a lot to accomplish, and I know I won't be able to do it all such as things you have to do in the fall, but I still want to try! Here are some more I added since I originally made the post!
   29. Go on a Christmas Lights scavenger hunt 
   30.Build a snowman
   31. Have a glitter fight
   32. Make Christmas cookies! 
   33. Have a snow photoshoot
   34.  Host a cookie exchange party  

12 out of 34 have been accomplished... pretty good considering I still have 5 months left to finish the rest and add even more! 
What's on your bucket list this year? Anything I should add to mine? Tell me in the comments! 

xo, Scarlett

10 comments:

  1. Buying Hunter Boots is still on my list of things to do, but I think I'm going to switch them to buying a Kate Spade bag.


    Mona
    chinupbuttercup.org


    p.s. Check out my holiday giveaway! I also have a cookie recipe up and if you pin it and make it then that's another thing off your list ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you've made some good headway into that list! Can't wait to see you go through the rest of it!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! Love your blog!


    Xo,
    Adalia
    sequinsandflorals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Adalia! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's awesome! I would love to know some of the things that are on your bucket list at the moment! xo, Scarlett

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much Caroline! It is going to be a fun second semester :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh which Kate Spade bag do you want? And I will definitely take a look at your blog, and I might end up making that recipe! ;) Thanks for the suggestion Mona! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Chantel!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I keep mine pretty basic! A couple of the things on my list are go on a fun and unexpected date with my boyfriend, and finish one book that is not for school!

    ReplyDelete