1.17.2014

Contrast Collars

One trend for spring 2014 is contrast-collar button-downs! Personally I really like this trend because I have to wear button-down shirts on a regular basis, so this helps add a little something to an otherwise boring shirt.

 
Forever 21: $22.80

 
Forever 21: $19.80

 
Forever 21: $15.80

Image 1 of ASOS Contrast Collar Sleeveless Boyfriend Shirt 
ASOS: $13.89

Brunch to Bookstore Top - Blue, Tan / Cream, Solid, Lace, Peter Pan Collar, Work, Sleeveless, Better, Knit, Mid-length, Collared 
Modcloth: $42.99 



What do you think of this trend? Do you own and pieces that have a contrasting collar? Tell me in the comments below! 
xo, Scarlett

12 comments:

  1. I absolutely love collars - and these contrast collars are so lovely!

    Sophie xo | That's What Sophie Said

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw these are so nice! i love the first one and the one from ASOS, great site! x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. contrast collars are one of my favourite trends! they make simple blouse and jeans outfits a little more interesting:)
    followed you on bloglovin!
    lily x
    www.jolihouse.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. WorkingGirlsShoeClosetJanuary 18, 2014 at 3:56 PM

    I love the ModCloth one! Its so adorable! The black and white trend is uber hot right now! :)

    New follower

    *hearts*

    The Working Girl’s Shoe Closet

    blog: http://www.workinggirlsshoecloset.com

    fb: http://www.facebook.com/WGsShoeCloset

    twitter: http://www.twitter.com/WGsShoeCloset

    bloglovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/WGsShoeCloset

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have that forever 21 top - love this trend! :)

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Sophie! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much Bethany! I am glad you like them too! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much Lily! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you! I love the black and white trend too! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh jealous that you already have it! xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I agree! I love trends that can work for multiple occasions! xo

    ReplyDelete