1.29.2014

Favorite Hairstyles

I have been finding tons of cute hairstyles on Pinterest recently. If you haven't noticed, I am completely obsessed with Pinterest and it is so inspirational! But today I am just going to share a few of my favorites!

Use your bobby pins as graphic hair accessories. | 29 Hairstyling Hacks Every Girl Should Know 
I love the idea of using simple bobby pins to create a cute hairstyle! 

Love the color and curls (Caramel Blonde) 
How perfect is this color?! I love the color so much and it looks amazing on her! I also love the size of the curls because they are loose and not too tight! 

23 Five-Minute Hairstyles For Busy Mornings 
I like wearing my hair up during the spring and summer months when it is warmer out, so I am always looking for cute styles to try! I love that this appears to just be a simple ponytail from the front, but then in the back it looks like you put a lot of effort into it! 



 I'm obsessed with this hairstyle, it's so boho looking and cute but doesn't even look like she tried.
I also love the boho look of this hairstyle! Messy waves make this look more effortless as well!

hair 
This is one of my favorites because I love the layers she has in addition to the braid along the back.

That is very cool! I would like to be able to do that!!:) 
This hairstyle is such a cute hairstyle for a beach day! I really need to learn how to do this before summer comes! 

zara summer dress | jessie chanes 
Lastly, this hairstyle is super easy yet so cute too! As much as I love topknots and other high hairstyles, I also think a low bun can look really elegant!

Checkout my Pinterest for even more hair ideas!And check back in a few days to see another hair post that compares long and short hair!

What is your favorite hairstyle? Do you like any of these? Share in the comments! 
xo, Scarlett

6 comments:

  1. I love Pintrest too! I think the bobby pin one is such a cute idea! I need to learn how to do the one in black and white too!!! Great blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post!
    I am a Pinterest addict too
    I love the braids they would look great in the summer
    Rachel XX
    http://bubbleblush11.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm obsessed with pinterest too! My favorite hairstyle is the second one!

    www.fashionsontop.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing hairstyles! :D

    xx MJ

    http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://www.kanalvip.com/?p=18February 10, 2014 at 4:54 AM

    I have
    been really impressed by going through this awesome blog.


    http://www.kanalvip.com/?p=18

    ReplyDelete