2.02.2014

Classics For Your Closet!

In the past few weeks I have slowly been going through my closet getting rid of things that I won't wear anymore and making a list of things I need to buy. I made a list of things I feel are basics that every woman should own. Now of course, depending on where you live or what job you have, it might be slightly different. Such as I didn't include any jackets except for a jean jacket because depending on where you live you might need a raincoat, a light jacket, a North Face, a peacoat, a heavy winter jacket, etc. And chances are, if you need any of those jackets where you live, you already own them! I also didn't include any workout clothes or shoes or lounge clothes/ pajamas since that would be a whole separate list!

 

Lastly, here are a few personal essentials that didn't make the list because they might not be essentials for everyone but there are for me!
  • pearl studs
  • pearl necklace
  • denim vest
  • a sequin piece
  • a cross body bag 
  • an animal print piece
  • more scarves (since you all know I am addicted to scarves!) 



Did I miss any of your essentials? Share in the comments what you feel are closet essentials!

5 comments:

  1. I agree with the black basic. It goes with anything.


    have a lovely day!


    xx
    ellie
    chasingculprit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great list! this is fab for me as i seriously need to sort my wardrobe out! it it a mess!
    i would also add leggings too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you on everything! Except I would agree leggings are a must!

    www.fashionsontop.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this list!!! I am definitely going to do a check point to my wardrobe ;)

    Lakshmi in Trance

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list!
    I would love to add so many things to this list so I can justify every single piece I have, haha!
    What is missing on the list, according to me, : some booties, black/navy blazer and a big black handbag (think of the Givenchy Antigona bag or a wide Céline but cheaper of course)
    xo Lyn
    www.blondebutterflies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete