2.21.2014

Dainty Rings

If you follow me on Instagram, you have probably noticed I have loved wearing dainty rings recently. Here are three of the pictures I posted wearing them: 

 

  

 

Personally, I found found that Forever 21 and the Lauren Conrad line at Kohls have the cutest rings for the best price. I also have seen lots of cute shops on Etsy that sell cute tiny rings. 

Here are a few of my favorite pictures with dainty rings that I have found via Pinterest

 
red nails + dainty rings.  
Have your also noticed that knuckle rings (or midi rings) are very popular right now? Personally I love the look of them, and I think the rings in the picture above are so cute! The knuckle ring just adds even more to the look.
 1 Tiny triangle ring- dainty ring- stackable ring- mini geometric ring. $35.00, via Etsy. 
Knuckle Ring Set of 2, Chevron Above the Knuckle Rings, Midi Stacking Dainty Rings Silver or Gold Rings on Etsy, $7.00 

Do you ever wear dainty rings? Where do you buy yours? Do you like the knuckle ring trend? Share in the comments, I love hearing your opinions too! 
xo, Scarlett

7 comments:

  1. Agh I have been wanting to get some of these! I will def check out the LC label at Kohls - the blue ones are so great!

    xo
    thedeathlyfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The chevron rings are so cute!
    Estelle x
    Letmegoxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those rings! So cute! Especially loving the chevron one- would be perfect for summer! X
    http://littleelliemaeblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad I am not the only one! And definitely do! They are so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Estelle! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wouldn't it!? Thanks for commenting Ellie Mae! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. These rings are so nice! They dont look good on my hand though which upsets me!
    Lots of love,
    A. xx
    www.letterstoa.com

    ReplyDelete