Since today is my last day of school before spring break (woot woot!) I wanted to share a fun Polyvore set I created! As you can see, I focused on a beautiful cobalt blue color which happens to be one of my favorite colors to wear! These essentials are focused more towards a getaway to a warm destination with a pool or beach, but these can easily be tweaked depending on where you are going!
1. Sunglasses- I wear sunglasses all year long, so spring break is no exception! I am loving these blue tinted aviators!
2. Starfish earrings- These are so cute to wear to a beach vacation!
3. A good book- I chose Looking For Alaska to put in this collage because the colors worked and it is one that I really want to read soon! I read The Fault In Our Stars and Paper Towns and loved both of them! I am currently reading An Abundance of Katherines and it seems good as well so far!
4. Your favorite tote- I am loving this tan tote with tassels personally, but any tote bag will work!
5. A water bottle- It is so important to stay hydrated, especially if you are going somewhere warm! This blue bottle is so pretty!
6. Favorite dress- I chose this white lace dress because it seems like a staple for the beach!
7. Sandals- Of course you won't want to wear boots or closed-toe shoes on a tropical vacation! These are perfect because they match the tote!
8. Initial Necklace- If you are going out for a nice dinner, adding a little jewelry is always fun! I love personalized pieces, so an initial necklace seems like a great option.
9. Bright Polish- If your toes are going to be shown off in your new sandals, you will want them to look polished and pretty! Pick a bright color that goes with your favorite dress or your swimsuit.
10. Swimsuit- This is obvious if you are going to the beach, but personally I love these two pieces paired together.
Share your spring break essentials in the comments below! I would love to hear what you must have with you!