6.05.2014

Tassels OOTD

 



 Top- American Eagle || Shorts- Aeropostale (old) || Necklace- gift || Ring- Forever 21 ||  Sandals- Steve Madden || Bag- Old Navy



This summer I am trying to explore my town more. I am trying new cafes, exploring bookstores, and finding new locations to shoot outfit pictures at! I knew there was a bridge like this at this park, and I got lost trying to find it at first... but I finally made it and was able to get my outfit shot. I am loving this Old Navy tassel tote that I bought a few months back. It is perfect when my cross body bags aren't big enough and I need more space.


If you see any bug bites or chalk smears on me... I apologize. Haha I guess that just shows I have had a fun summer. While sleeping on a trampoline something bit me 6 times... and the day I took these pictures I used a lot of chalk between babysitting and adventures with friends!


Tell me what you think of this outfit and the location in the comments! I love hearing your thoughts!
xo, Scarlett

3 comments:

  1. Cute top. Love the shorts as well. Yay for summer.


    Nightchayde

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair is so long and pretty… and I love the outfit too!


    www.southerncurlsandpearls.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow , love it , love it , love it ,,,

    am ur fan for this lovely ootd

    N@NY

    http://artofnanyslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete