7.17.2014

Embroidered



Recently I have seen so many cute embroidered tops circulating around blogs and Pinterest. I decided to compile a list of my favorite ones from Forever 21 since they are all so cute but really affordable as well! With trends like these, they could easily be gone in a few months, so I don't like spending too much money on a certain piece or two if it might not be in style for too long!



1 / 2 / 3


4 / 5 / 6


I have been noticing that these looks that are more "boho" are coming back into style for summer. I think that is great because most of it is loose tops such as peasant tops that are perfect when it is burning up outside!

Do you love embroidered tops? How do you style them? Share in the comments!
xo, Scarlett

12 comments:

  1. Embroidered tops are so cute! Great picks!

    Haley
    haleyvalerie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh so much temptation in one spot!! haha what are you doing to my wallet girl. And I really love embroidered tops too- they're so breezy and wonderfully summery :)

    xo marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI lady!

    I've been looking more into embroidered tops for summer, their perfect for the beach + the really pretty designs!

    GREAT post! :)

    xo KCN

    Inside Look At KCN

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute picks! Loving the last blouse!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.HeyLoveBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nathalie Van HauweJuly 18, 2014 at 6:52 AM

    I love the 4th top! It's a really great piece!

    shewearsprep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all such cute picks! I've really been liking this embroidered trend lately, it's so perfect for summer!

    prosecco in the park

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Haley! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol they are all affordable so maybe you could buy one or two ;) xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree! Thank you for your kind comment! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much Giovanna! xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you Nathalie! xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you Lyndsay! I agree! xo

    ReplyDelete