7.15.2014

Lilacs at sunset

Lilacs at sunset


 


Recently I created this set on Polyvore, but I realized I never shared it on my blog! I wanted to share it because I think it is such a cute outfit for summer! It would be ideal to wear at the beach or on a cruise in my opinion because of the anchors, but it can easily be changed and worn to a nice dinner with family or friends! Personally I would also wear something like this to church or to a more formal party.


Where would you wear an outfit like this? Do you like lilac? Tell me in the comments!
xo, Scarlett


9 comments:

  1. I love it! I have a dress just like that and I want to get some jeweled sandals to go with it!

    xo, Michaela
    http://www.monogrammedmidwesterner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty dress!

    Emma x

    BEAUTY AND RAGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. this would be adorable for a summer picnic!

    Makeshift Munch

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving this colour. And that dress silhouette is so flattering for so many people.

    PS - Check out the giveaway for a $200 Le Chateau gift card on my blog! :)
    xo
    Aleesha
    http://covetandacquire.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jeweled sandals are always a good idea! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Emma!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh I agree... great idea! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is just another reason why I love it... almost anyone can pull it off! xo

    ReplyDelete