7.07.2014

Monday Mash-up

I hope you all had a good 4th of July weekend! I started the day on Friday with a 7 mile bikeride with a few friends. Then I played tennis later in the night with another friend. Then I went and watched fireworks on a roof with some other friends! Then I had a sleepover and went to visit my grandma Saturday afternoon!

 tulips
How cute is this picture?! Loving the colors.



 
Like I said above, I have been going on tons of bike rides and I have been pretty active lately, so I am trying to add a few more athletic pieces to my closet. These pants are so cute!

 

This might just be the next DIY I attempt!

Send the brightest thank you note you can with these pink beauties. www.mooreaseal.com
Checkout these cute thank you cards!


I am loving this simple desk arrangement. I would add a little pop of color, but otherwise is looks great!


Also, last week I found the cutest bakery. Don't the cupcakes looks delicious?!


If you watch Youtube like I do, you probably have at least heard of the Shaytards. Well one of their daughters, Avia, just did her own music video!


That's all for this week's Monday Mash-up, but check back every day this week for fun posts! Tomorrow I am sharing a fun post that I did with one of my best friends!

xo, Scarlett

13 comments:

  1. Those cupcakes look delicious...


    Join my giveaway --> http://anastasiagoenawan.blogspot.com/2014/07/birthday-giveaway.html
    Open internationally until 30 Ags 2014. Join and spread the words~ :)

    xoxo
    http://anastasiagoenawan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those flats are too cute. Good luck on your DIY!
    xo
    Aleesha
    http://covetandacquire.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello lovely, I just came across your blog and it's awesome! I'm your newest follower and look forward to your next post! :)

    I have a new outfit post up on my blog, I would love to know your thoughts:

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh that bakery looks so nice! Love your blog, I will be a regular visitor :)

    Gegsy Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by! I completely agree about the cupcakes... can't wait to go back and try new flavors!
    xo, Scarlett

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Aleesha! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by Cayli! I am glad you like them too! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Alice! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for your lovely comment Helen! I am so glad you stopped by and decided to follow! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for stopping by and staying! I am so glad you liked my blog and thank you so much for following! xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. That flower picture is super cute! And mmmm cupcakes hehe. Great pictures.

    Lauren xo
    Sophisticated In Style

    ReplyDelete