7.28.2014

Monday Mash-up

This past week I was in Chicago for a few days without wifi, so I don't have a lot to share in this week's Mash-up! I can't believe it is almost August and I am about to go back to school. I got my schedule last week though and I found out I only have to be at school from 9-2, so hopefully it won't be too bad! Plus in August I have lots of exciting things happening on the blog. 

Pink, navy, & gold. 
How cute is this gold clutch? I think this is the perfect addition to an outfit like this without making it over the top. 

cute DIY tshirt 
I really want to try this fun and easy DIY before summer ends!

  
In LOVE with these colors... the navy and bright yellow is such a pretty idea!


Mont St. Michel, France 
Anyone else itching to go to France now?

 
Don't forget to join the linkup! It is only a week away now!


 
Now don't forget to come back tomorrow to read a little bit about my Chicago trip! 

xo, Scarlett


9 comments:

  1. Nathalie Van HauweJuly 28, 2014 at 7:54 AM

    lovely post gal!

    Nathalie | She Wears Prep
    shewearsprep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will definetly try the tee tutorial, thanks for sharing!
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pink pants outfit! Can't wait for then link up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that clutch is cute, it looks like one i missed out on from Zara! such a pretty statement piece :)

    Emmett - Hippie Lace

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, I am so glad you think they are cute too! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Ellen! I can't wait to see everyone's outfits! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Em! I completely agree... good to know Zara had a similar one! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. THAT CLUTCH! And can't wait for the link up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Isn't it gorgeous?! And I am so glad you are looking forward to it! xo

    ReplyDelete