7.26.2014

What camera do YOU use?

 easy breezy.

That's right, I want YOUR feedback on this post! As a lot of you know, I have been trying to improve the quality of my blog over the past couple months. I have been posting more frequently and I have been trying to post better quality posts. That being said, when I do outfit posts I usually just use my iPhone unless I can have someone with a nice camera shoot them for me. Before the end of 2014 I would love to purchase a new DSLR camera that will take awesome blog pictures.

I want to know what you use and love for your amazing pictures! Or what camera have you heard good things about and are thinking about buying yourself? I was thinking maybe a Canon rebel T3i, but then I noticed a blogger that I know uses this camera doesn't always have the clearest pictures or the type that I want to have. Perhaps it is a user error or they need to use a different setting, but it made me hesitant. So I definitely want to hear what cameras you love! 

Please tell me in the comments below if you would recommend any or NOT recommend a certain camera for some reason! 

xo, Scarlett

13 comments:

  1. I use a Canon 400D which is amazing and it's not very expensive either! The photos are always very clear and it's really easy to use. I would definitely recommend it!


    Seren x
    http://www.terriblethrills.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get a professional camera too! I usually use my mom's: it's a Canon Rebel XS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nathalie Van HauweJuly 27, 2014 at 10:29 AM

    I use the new Samsung nx300, it's €500 and the quality is the best! I definitely recommend it to you, all my blog pictures are taken with it! :)

    Nathalie | She Wears Prep
    shewearsprep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love my canon rebel T3, it's my baby!

    Makeshift Munch

    ReplyDelete
  5. I purchased the Canon rebel T3i for my blog pictures and i actually like it. It is a great beginner camera that you can slowly upgrade your lens with. So far i have no complaints about mine :)

    http://www.leftinpink.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Despite owning a DSLR, I take most of my photos with either my phone (Galaxy Note 3) or a point and shoot Nikon. My DSLR is from the early days of digital, so its pretty heavy, and doesn't have all the features newer models have. It also requires a lens change to alternate between close street style and far away "spy cam" photos. My Nikon point and shoot is waterproof, and alot of the times at events that I go to, you can't bring in a "professional" camera. The camera on the Note 3 is fairly respectable too, and if I'm shooting myself, it responds to voice commands. So that's the short list of reasons why my DSLR doesn't see that much action. BUT.. esp when I'm asking to take pictures of strangers, I do miss the air of respectability that having a serious looking camera conveys, as well as true manual settings. So what I want, eventually is the Samsung NX300, it seems like a nice compromise of quality/features/small size/looks like a camera for a serious photographer/but with a small lens on it, plausible deniability that its a pro camera. (http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-Compact-Interchangeable-Digital-18-55mm/dp/B00CM450LQ/?&tag=bom_tomsguide-20)

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks so much for letting me know! I will definitely look into it! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's good that your mom has a pretty nice camera that you can use in the meantime! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much Nathalie! I will look into it! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is one of the ones I have been considering... thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sharing Jeannie! I have heard great things about that camera so I will definitely look into it! xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for your input, Rika! I really appreicate it and will look into the Samsung NX300 soon! xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just purchased a Canon Rebel T3 the other day for the exact same reason- to make sure my blog was quality. It's a perfect beginner camera and takes beautiful photos. I would opt for Canon over Nikon, by far.

    ReplyDelete