8.18.2014

Monday Mash-up

Last Thursday I went back to school... basically it was bitter-sweet, but mostly bitter because this summer was amazing and I was not ready for it to end. Plus, during the summer I am able to devote a lot of time to blogging. Anyways I am happy that I am only taking 4 academic classes this year and I get home around 1 in the afternoon instead of 3:30 or 4! 

 soaking in morning 
How cute is this cat?! I want one!

Pretty styled shelves. 
If you need ideas on how to style a shelf, checkout this picture and my whole For The Home board on Pinterest!

Tips for an Awesome About Page | thebarnblog.com 
Do you need to update your about page?


(17) fall fashion | Tumblr 
I cannot wait for fall! I love this outfit so much.



What have you been loving recently? Tell me in the comments!
xo, Scarlett

3 comments:

  1. I am so excited for Fall as well! I love trench coats and cozy knit sweaters. Good luck with school!

    Lauren xo
    Sophisticated In Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog, the design is gorgeous! I'm a brand new blogger, still working on getting started, but I'm looking to network and meet other bloggers! Just wanted to say hi! :)

    http://sollalune.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that outfit
    Rachel XX
    http://www.bubbleblush11.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete