This week on Trendy Talks we are talking with Caroline from Citrus & Style! Caroline's blog is a personal favorite of mine because she posts consistently but posts a wide variety of posts from outfits to recipes to workout posts! Caroline and I are also about the same age so it is fun to know other bloggers who are also trying to balance high school, blogging, life, etc!
1. How did you come up with the idea to begin a blog?
I had always loved reading other fashion blogs and several people told me that they thought I would be good at it. It turns out that it's totally my thing and I can't imagine my life today without it!
classic, bright and preppy
6. What is your favorite brand?
This is a hard one! I'd have to say J.Crew because of its versatility and consistency. They never fail to amaze me!
7. What is your worst fashion mishap?
Middle school is a time I really try to not look back on... Two words: uggs and graphic tees, yikes.
8. What are you looking forward to most about the coming school year?I'm so excited to start with fresh new school supplies (the only way I justify going back to school) and get back into a routine. Even though I love being lazier during the summer, I really crave a schedule!
9. If you could travel to any place in the world right now, where would you go?
Anywhere on the East Coast! Or Paris, that one is definitely on my bucket list.
A huge thank you to Caroline for doing this interview! Checkout her blog Citrus and Style and leave her some nice comments! Also, tell me in the comments of this post what your favorite part of this interview was!
Do you want to be featured in a future Trendy Talks post? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with "Trendy Talks" in the subject line!