This week I interviewed Frannie from The Blonde Prep. I first found Frannie's blog because we are about the same age and I loved her style. Plus, all her pictures are gorgeous... and how cute is she?!
In eighth grade my best friend told me she started one, and I was so jealous because I thought that was the coolest thing ever so basically I copied her and went home and started my own. The funny part is that she kept hers for a week and mine is three years and counting!
2. How many hours each week do you spend blogging?
3. What is your favorite type of post to write?
4. What 3 words best describe your personal style?
5. Top 3 favorite places to shop?
J. Crew, ASOS, and Nordstrom... Or Ralph Lauren! I can't pick!
6. What was your worst fashion mishap?
Umm... Probably everything that I wore from 4th-7th grade.
7. What is your favorite Starbucks drink?
My favorite hot drink is a skinny vanilla chai latte in the colder months or a green tea in the summer.
8. Do you have anything you want to accomplish before summer ends?
I really want to run a half marathon! I don't know how prepared I'll be but I'm definitely considering it!
9. If you could travel to any place in the world right now, where would you go?
Thank you, Frannie, for you awesome answers! I love that she wants to run a half marathon before the end of summer... that is a big accomplishment!
Do you have anything in common with Frannie? Share in the comments!
If you want to be featured in a future Trendy Talks post, email me at email@example.com with Trendy Talks in the subject line!