9.09.2014

Senior Pictures Inspiration

This fall I am going to get my senior pictures taken by a friend with 2 of my other friends. We will have quite a few separately, but it will be so much fun to get a few taken with each other! I have been looking around for cute ideas recently, so today I wanted to share a few of my favorites from Pinterest!

balloon photoshoot- wish my blog birthday or actual birthday wasn't in the winter so I could do a photoshoot like this to celebrate! 
I have ALWAYS wanted to do a balloon photoshoot! 

 Rochester Premier Senior Photographer | Fresh Fun and Fabulous Session | K Photography | Fun Stylish Senior Photography | Fashion Forward Photography | Modern Senior Photography | Senior Pictures | High School Girl Senior Pictures


 Fashion Forward Senior Photography 

  

senior picture ideas for girls | Senior girl | Senior Ideas. I saw this and for a second, I thought it was you, Jenny. 

Which one is your favorite? Do you have any other great ideas? Let me know in the comments!

xo, Scarlett



3 comments:

  1. I love the balloons one and also the girl holding the fireworks!

    Nathalie | THE COVETING
    thecoveting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great shots of sparklers!!

    xo, K
    www.BKCsquared.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all so cute! I loved taking my senior pictures and I went with one of my friends to her shoot and we got some cute ones together. Can't wait to see yours!

    Michaela || The Monogrammed Midwesterner

    ReplyDelete