This week we are chatting with Ellen from A Pop of Pink. I connected with Ellen a few weeks ago and I immediately loved her blog and her style!
1) I chose A Pop of Pink simply because I love pink! There is really no profound reason I chose it. I think that pink symbolizes having fun and being care-free, which is how I feel whenever I wear it.
2) I probably spend on average about eight hours a week blogging. Sometimes it feels like I’ve been working on it for twenty minutes, and then I look at the clock and two hours have gone by. I don’t like to work on it all at once, so I try to spread out my time. I spend a majority of the time taking photos and writing posts, but I also devote time to reading and commenting on others’ blogs. I try to be supporting and encouraging of others, and I also love to see what others have going on!
3) This is tough. The College Prepster by Carly is definitely my favorite. It’s also the one that inspired me to start blogging in the first place. I also enjoy Bows & Sequins by Jessica and Design Darling by Mackenzie. But really, there are so many great blogs out there.
4) My favorite store is definitely J. Crew. It’s classic, timeless and flattering. I could spend hours in that store.
5) “No one should make you feel inferior without your consent.” – Eleanor Roosevelt. I have to remind myself of this on a regular basis.
6) 2015 will be a big year for me! I’m graduating from college in the spring, so I hope to have a job! I don’t know what the future holds for me, so hopefully by then I’ll have a better sense of what the next chapter of my life will be.
7) I’ve always been a writer, so I thought about majoring in journalism when I was applying to schools. My school doesn’t have journalism as a major so I chose communications. It’s a broad major that I can do a lot with. I added psychology because I love studying the subject, and I’m also considering getting a Master’s degree in counseling someday.
8) I would study Italian because I think the Italian culture is amazing, and I’d love to visit Italy one day.
9) I would love to be in Fiji soaking up the sun and splashing in the blue water. The island looks beautiful!
Big thanks to Ellen for answering these questions! I loved learning more about her and I love the quote she shared!
Leave a comment below if you have something in common with Ellen or if she inspired you in some way! Don't forget to checkout her blog and past Trendy Talks features!