10.11.2014

Feeling Fall

Today is a rare Saturday post! But I have a good reason for posting... and that reason is because I wanted to be a part of the Feeling Fall Linkup! When Carrie told me about this linkup, I knew I had to try to participate because I love scarves and I love linkups.


 Top: J. Crew {similar} | Jeans: American Eagle {similar}  | Boots: JCPenney {similar} | Scarf: Macy's {similar}| Watch: Arvo | Bag: Augustus and Argyle c/o





Can we just take a moment to appreciate this bag? It is so cute and goes with so many different outfits, plus it fits books and my laptop and anything else I need to carry with me!


Now onto the linkup questions...

1. What is your favorite fall trend?
My favorite fall trend is plaid. I know it is always pretty common for fall, but who doesn't love a cozy plaid flannel?

2. What is your favorite fall 
​S​
tarbucks drink? 
Confession: I really don't go to Starbucks often. As in I have only been once since school started almost 2 months ago... soooo I really don't have one. I don't have a Starbucks that is on the way to school or close by really... it is on the other side of town so I would rather visit Espresso or Panera or other places! But I really love hot chocolate and tea is always a good idea, especially caramel tea!

3. If you could only wear one pair of boots for this whole fall season, which pair would they be?
The boots I am wearing in this post, hands down. I wear them so much during the fall and winter months and they go with so many different outfits. Plus, they give me a little extra height ;)

4. What is your favorite fall activity?
I love bonfires! It is so much fun just to roast marshmallows and chill with friends. 


Thank you so much to the lovely ladies who hosted this linkup! I had so much fun taking these pictures and writing this post. Don't forget to checkout all the other people who participated today! 
xo, Scarlett


11 comments:

  1. Loved this outfit post! That bag is absolutely amazing - the size & colors & the monogram make for a perfect combination! Plaid is such a great Fall trend, and now I really want to go grab my friends and have a bonfire! Thanks so much for linking up with us!

    xoxo, Jamie

    http://www.thefashionnewcomer.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit! Glad you joined the link-up!

    Michaela || The Monogrammed Midwesterner

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the color of the scarf.

    I dont go to starbucks often either!

    Xo, Belen from A Hint of Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your outfit is seriously so cute! I am obsessed with that bag now, and I love the color of the scarf! I completely agree with you about plaid because it is the perfect fall staple! So glad you joined the linkup!

    xoxo,
    Carrie

    http://carrieonblogs.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the watch you're wearing..so cute!

    xx, Alyssa
    http://www.kneehighsandpumpkinspice.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. sophisticatedstudentOctober 11, 2014 at 10:58 AM

    Soo cute! I wish it was cold enough in FL to pull out my riding boots and scarves. (tear)
    www.thesophisticatedstudent.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're outfit is soooo cute!! It's so fall chic but also looks really comfortable! I'll definitely have to replicate it to wear to school :) I'm also a plaid lover (my Feeling Fall Linkup scarf is plaid!!) I'm so glad you participated in the link-up! Xoxo, Laura
    http://insaneandplain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am a sucker for seersucker!


    www.michelleford.gy/blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't really go to Starbucks either, so expensive! Love your scarf and boots, perfect for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really love your scarf, the color and texture is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love, love that scarf the texture and the colour is perfect!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete