11.28.2014

Hunter Boot Sale

I just found a few deals online for Hunter Boots that I wanted to share with you guys, because I know a lot of you like them as well, but don't want to splurge on full price. I am disappointed I couldn't find tall red on sale anywhere, but here are some I did find that are a great steal if you like them! I am tempted to get the bright coral original striped one, but I know I would rather spend a little bit more and get a pair I really like and would wear a lot.  

 
(they also have yellow chartreuse and bright plum!) 

 

 


 




 
 Which pair is your favorite? Do you prefer gloss or matte? Share in the comments!
xo, Scarlett

3 comments:

  1. I love the blue ones!!



    www.paywithpolkadots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a glossy black boot! Hunters are so timeless. xx

    TOPCOAT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was really tempted to buy them on black Friday! I also am looking into Sorels, but there aren't as many sales on them :)

    https://glitterbunnies.wordpress.com

    -Heather

    ReplyDelete