11.17.2014

Monday Mash-up {11.17.14}

This past week was a little painful because I sprained my ankle at the beginning of it. But overall the week was a very light week school-wise, which was awesome! I just have to make it through the next 5 days before I get a week off for Thanksgiving... but I am trying to plan fun things every day to make it good.

i am kind of obsessed with this plaid shift dress from anthropologie. 
First, I absolutely love this plaid shift dress

 J.Crew earrings 
These earrings are stunning.

9 Sick Day Essentials 
With so many people getting sick recently, I thought I would reshare this post from last winter! 

Everything you need to know to successfully mix prints and patterns! 
If you need help mixing prints, checkout this awesome post! 

  
Lastly, I will leave you with this picture of Chester enjoying the first snowfall from my Instagram. Checkout more pictures from my life by following me there too! 

xo, Scarlett


6 comments:

  1. Great post! Those are some great tips for mixing patterns. Once you get started you can't stop :)
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This plaid dress is so fun! And I also love those earrings. They're a great colour, and really stand out. Hope your ankle feels better soon!

    http://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouch, a sprained ankle is never fun - hopefully you'll heal up quickly! The earrings in that second photo are just stunning.
    xox,
    Cee
    www.cocoandvera.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the part about mixing patterns! It's one of my favorite things to do!!

    Emily

    http://adorableandaffordable.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those earrings are so cute! And I love the mixing patterns post. Hope you're feeling better!

    I'm giving away an Ace & Ivy monogrammed rain jacket! Enter here!

    Michaela || The Monogrammed Midwesterner

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chester has such mesmerizing eyes! And I'm not quite sure that I can even claim to be an "expert" pattern mixer---sometimes you just have to keep it at 1 or 2 crazy elements.

    Another Beautiful Thing: $50 H&M Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete