11.06.2014

Sequin Clutches


 Recently I have noticed a lot of people pairing a sequin clutch with an otherwise tame outfit. I love how it adds a bit of bling and it makes almost any outfit cuter! With holiday parties right around the corner, it is a great idea to pick out the perfect clutch now.
BCBGMAXAZRIA Harlow Sequined Envelope Clutch


ASOS Sequin Foldover Grab Clutch Bag


Accessorize Multi Sequin Flapover Clutch Bag





Do you own a sequin clutch? Would you buy one for a holiday party? Share in the comments!

xo, Scarlett

2 comments:

  1. I don't own one, but I feel like they'd add the PERFECT amount of sparkle to a simple holiday outfit! Such a great idea :)

    xo,
    Marissa
    www.makinitwithmarissa.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm obsessed with envelope clutches!
    xx Lia
    staybowtiful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete