12.29.2014

Monday Mash-up

This past week I was busy, but since I am on break I was able to spend plenty of time scouring the web for good things to add into this mash-up! Hope you all had a merry Christmas and have fun NYE plans! 

Organized custom closet 

HOME | Washi tape frames 
If you need to add a little bit of color to your walls, try adding pictures with washi tape!

DIY watermelon print wrapping paper using potato printing
How cute is this wrapping paper? Perfect for spring and summer gifts!

 Her Tea
Loving this setup!

PB Teen Bedroom - lemon stripes
I am obsessed with blue and white prints, especially if they are ginger jars too! I was recently buying fabric for an upcoming project and I saw the cutest blue and white fabric and now I need an excuse to go back and buy some.


 
I repinned this cute saying, and it's already been repinned well over 150 times! So I wanted to share it on the blog too :)


Have a great Monday!

xo, Scarlett

6 comments:

  1. LOVE the link to the best blogger homes -- I would give up all my clothes just to have a closet as beautiful as Rachel's of Pink Peonies. Even if it was empty. ;) Great post! Xo, Alison

    http://www.simplyfairbyalisonjeanine.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That washi tape idea is so genius & cute! Def going to use it for my apartment!

    xx, Alyssa
    http://www.kneehighsandpumpkinspice.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of these! But that closet...........dying!

    Pink Champagne Problems

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the washi tape frames - so cute!


    xo
    Alex
    mrsmasondixon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your links! I adore Rachel's closet so I'm loving the whole article of blogger homes. Plus that wrapping paper trick is so cool. I must try it!


    www.lastylenysmile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete