12.26.2014

{Trendy Talks} Kate from O My Heart

This week I interviewed Kate from O My Heart. I love her style so much, and she is such a sweet person! 

_______________________________

Sam Edelman Penny Boots

1. Why did you begin a blog? 
I began my blog back in 2010, after I had been reading other blogs for a couple of years and thought it would be fun to start my own! It amazes me how much the blogosphere has exploded since then!

2. Why did you pick the name O My Heart? 
O My Heart came from a song by the band Mother Mother, and while it has nothing to do with the song itself, I liked the sound of it for the blog!
3. What has been your favorite post you have written? 
Ooh, this is tough. I'm not sure I have a favorite!
4. What is your current favorite piece of clothing in your closet?
My pink J.Crew winter coat! Wearing something so bright & fun helps ease the pain of cold winter days!

5. What is your favorite store to shop at? 
There's not much for shopping in my city. I do a lot of online shopping (mostly at Zara or Shopbop) but in person I love scoping out Joe Fresh!
6. What is your all time favorite nail polish color? 
Mod Square by Essie! It's the most perfect pink and is the only nail polish I've actually emptied the bottle of!
7. What is your favorite scent of candle? 
I just bought a Kate Spade one that I am ridiculously excited to try out, but I also like the Cranberry Pear Bellini one from Bath & Body Works.
8. Is there a state that you haven't visited yet that you are dying to travel to?
 Yes! I live in Canada so there are lots of states I haven't visited yet. I'd really love to go to New York, especially NYC during Christmas time, and I'd also love to check out San Francisco in California! 
9. What is one thing you want to accomplish during 2015? 
As cliche as it sounds, I'd really like to get my fitness back on track! I'm getting a head start and renewed my gym membership a few weeks ago but that's sort of my goal for the upcoming year! 
_________________________
Thank you so much to Kate for answering these questions! I loved reading her answers, and somehow I never knew that she lived in Canada before this so that was really cool to learn! 
What did you learn about Kate in this interview? Don't forget to checkout her blog and follow!  
xo, Scarlett

3 comments:

  1. NIce tag. Love the casual chic outfit. Awesome bag. Lovely blog here btw! Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    Happy holidays
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. She sounds great! Love the interview!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great interview! love her outfit

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete