1.08.2015

How to Style Hunter Boots + Review

Today I am finally sharing about my Hunter Boots! I got them at the beginning of December, but I have only had the chance to wear them a few times because the weather has been surprisingly dry! This past weekend we got a bit of snow, so I was able to wear them and get a few pictures taken! 


 Top: H&M | Jeans: American Eagle | Cardigan: unknown | Necklace: Francesca's | Bag: Gordmans | Boots: Hunter Boots




As you can tell, it was still flurrying when we shot these, so you can see snow flying by in many of the pictures! 




 I scored this bag for $6 over Christmas break! I really like how it adds a bit of texture in your outfit is otherwise pretty boring.


Now I just want to share a bit about my experience with my Hunters. I know before I bought mine I read around a bit to see what other people had to say, so I thought it might be helpful to share my experience! 

When people say they run large, they aren't kidding. I am usually a 7 1/2 or 8 in shoes, but I tried on an 8 and they were huge. So I tried a 7 and it fit really well! There is some extra room, which is perfect for when I wear thick socks or the boot inserts. I think it is awesome that they can double as snow boots too, so I can wear them twice as much! I would also highly recommend trying them on in person if you can. Where I live only 1 store sells them, and their selection is very poor. So when I went out of town I tried some on and decided which to get in person!

Other than that, I have been really happy with them and I haven't noticed anything bad about them. I really love the red ones because I wear lots of red and it adds a fun pop of color on gross rainy or snowy days! 

Do you have Hunters? What color is your favorite?

12 comments:

  1. I own a pair of yellow hunter boots & I love them! It doesn't snow here in Florida but it does rain a lot!

    xx, Alyssa
    http://www.kneehighsandpumpkinspice.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those! I really want a pair but never have came around to actually getting them! I think this post is going to make me bite the bullet :x

    Xo,
    Emily
    www.flowersinemilyshair.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color of your Hunters! I have a navy pair but I think if I ever get another pair I want a bright pair like yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the red hunters! It gives the classic black ones a run for their money I think ;) I have a limited edition pair from a few years ago that look like classic riding boots... I wear them way too often in the cooler months. Unfortunately I have worn them so often that the heel is wearing down haha!

    Antonia
    Bashful and Bubbly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice trick to style boots, hope that i can find snow in my country lol.

    xoxo
    Margareta Vania
    Fashion Blogger

    follow or drop your comment here : http://margaretavania.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to get a pair! I appreciate your review of the sizing- very helpful :) You look adorable!

    lovejoanna.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. They look great! I unfortunately doesn't own a pair of Hunters, but maybe I should invest in a pair?



    HOPELESSWANDERER

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the classic red!


    xx
    Jen
    http://belledecouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. These pictures are so cute - love that you matched your nail color!

    xo
    Alex | Mrs. Mason Dixon

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a pretty and classic look! I love the red!


    Xo,


    Brittany,
    www.lawyerlookbook.com

    ReplyDelete