Today we are going to learn a little bit more about Sydney from Summer Wind. I absolutely love her style and her blog is adorable! Keep reading to learn more about her.
1. Why did you begin Summer Wind?
I began Summer Wind during the summer after my freshman year of college. I had a lot of time and had recently switched my major to public relations. I had also started finding some blogs that I was reading daily and wanted to start my own! Little did I know, Summer Wind would still be going strong 6 years later!
2. What has been your favorite post that you have ever written?
Ohh.. this is so so so hard! I love doing the fashion posts, but I'd have to say my favorites are when I write about Pittsburgh-- I love sharing my city with others!
3. What is one piece of advice you would give other bloggers?
To keep up with it because it takes a while to get people to read and to be yourself!
4. How would you describe your style?
Classic with preppy influences.
5. If you were given $10,000, how would you spend it?
Easy. Travel. I want to go skiing in Gstaad and sail around in Santorini... wouldn't mind checking out St. Tropez to sunbathe, too!
6. Do you have a "signature scent"? If so, what is it?
It used to be Ralph Lauren turquoise for years, but I just switched to Carven L'eau de toilette. I'm obsessed.
7. If you could travel to any place in the world right now, where would you go?
Totally answered that in #5 :)
8. What is one goal you have for 2015?
I wrote about that here! http://summerwind41490.
Thanks so much to Sydney for answering these questions! Don't forget to checkout her blog!