2.17.2015

Love It or Leave It: Hootsuite

 


Hootsuite. If you are a blogger, I am sure you have at least heard about Hootsuite. It is a website that allows you to schedule social media posts so you don't have to worry about tweeting however many times per day. 

Recently I have had a few questions over Twitter and email about Hootsuite. Today I wanted to do a separate post about it to let you know my thoughts!

I really like Hootsuite. I only use it to schedule tweets, but it is such a timesaver. It is so easy to schedule tweets promoting new and old content, as well as sharing other great content. I try to schedule all my tweets for the following work week by Sunday evening. Then, I don't even have to worry about tweeting during the week! Sure, I will sometimes tweet stuff that is relevant to my life, but if I get busy and don't have time, it still looks like I am on there and active. 

I also like that you can follow certain feeds. There are a few bloggers that I enjoy reading all of their posts and seeing what they are up to because they are inspirational, so I have a separate tab for their feeds. It might sound stalkerish, but it really isn't. I just check it about once a week to see if I missed out on anything, and many times I find that I completely missed a post from my favorite blogger! 

It is also great if you participate in Twitter chats. I don't participate in many anymore (long story...) but when I did it was extremely helpful! 

My overall opinion is that Hootsuite is definitely worth a try. It might not be for everyone, but personally it helps me so much! It is also awesome that it is free, so you don't lose anything by trying it. I have mentioned before that consistency is key when becoming a successful blogger, and Hootsuite can help you social media posts become more frequent and consistent!


Do you use Hootsuite? Do you like it? Share in the comments!
xo, Scarlett

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great thing! Maybe I should use it too :o

    ReplyDelete
  2. i used to have hootsuite, and it's good if you want to see all your sm feeds on one page. Now I use buffer, it's good for simply scheduling posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post because its so informal but informative! We don't use hootsuite right now but I think we could use it and it would be super helpful for just scheduling tweets. Thanks for sharing girlie! P.S. think you would love the Like New Again outfit post that we shared on the blog today!

    xo, Jennifer
    Seek Wander Share
    Follow Us on Instagram
    Tweet Us
    Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've tried Hootsuite but I prefer Tweetdeck - still both great things to have and use. Great post!

    ReplyDelete