6.19.2015

1 Dresser 3 Ways: Shells and Sea



Today I am sharing the third and final installment in my 1 Dresser 3 Ways series! If you missed the 
first two posts, click here and here.


First off I added a bowl of shells. The different sizes and shapes of the shells add quite a bit visually.  I also found this book in my house that fit the theme, so I decided to add it in! It isn't actually mine but it would make a good coffee table book, don't you think? To see more coffee table book inspiration, checkout this post!

  Next I added a rope bracelet around my beach candle to give it even more of a beachy vibe. Then I decided to add some fake flowers into my blue mason jar that my friend made for me for Christmas.

Lastly I added a few shells around the outside of the bowl, as well as a beach paper weight and a few pastel nail polishes to add in a little extra color!

Now it is time for you to vote! Which of these displays was your favorite? Let me know in the comments of today's post!

xo, Scarlett

No comments:

Post a Comment