1. Guide to Exploring Your Own Town in 2016- this is a great post to revisit as we go into another year! It is so easy to focus on traveling to new states and countries, but don't forget to go on adventures in your own town as well!
2. Freshman Dorm Room Tour- last year I shared how I set up my dorm room, and you guys seemed to love this peek into my life! My room is pretty similar this year since I reused a lot of the same decorations, but let me know if you want an updated tour!
3. What NOT To Bring To College- if you are heading off to college next year, this is a post you might want to save! There are so many posts telling you everything you NEED, but you rarely get inside info about what people ended up not needing.
4. Chicago Photo Diary- I took a trip into Chicago last summer with my BFF's and it was such a fun day. I wanted to document all of the pictures in one place, so checkout that post to see what we crammed into about 10 hours in the city!
5. Dear Future Freshmen- This is another post that I would refer back to if you are going to college next year! This one was actually my most popular post of the year, which was really interesting to me since it was so different from what I normally share! But if you want some tips on how to make a smooth transition into college, check it out!
Which post was your favorite? Share in the comments below and let me know if you have any content you'd like to see on The Trendy Chick in 2017. Happy New Year!